Thursday 25 February 2010

William Hurts His Reputation

Currently sitting at work listening to an interview with William Hurt on NPR.
I've never particularly been a fan of his, but I do respect him, as he is a good actor with many meaningful roles under his belt.
However, he sounds like a complete douche. I really don't understand how I never noticed this before.
He's pretentious, overly articulated, and making himself out to be this incredibly worldly man. He's talking about his family and his ancestry and giggling to himself about their professions and where they're buried.... Who gives a shit? Honestly William, you're making yourself seem like an ass hole. Nobody likes ass holes. Nobody likes people who think highly of themselves, and you are pushing it... oy vey... This is painful..

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Emma this is hysterical. I never knew you had a blog! I just watched I love you man & the soloist to get my movies in for the week, but I'm in desperate need of a really great film. any suggestions? -brethalamu

    ReplyDelete