Sunday 21 February 2010

"boom shakalaka"


Wow. Just got home from the Brooklyn Bowl and I must say, I just had one of the best nights I've had in some time.
Amazing music and even better company -E Math, thanks for being born today!
Golden Filter put on an incredible show. Their energy was contagious, their sound original.
And I loved every minute of it.
Must say, the Bowl is a pretty damn awesome venue. I expected a night of bowling and cheap bar food, but arrived to a trendy vast and comfortably crowded bar/concert venue.
On a separate but equally legitimate note, I'd like to state, for the record, that there are some unbearably attractive people in Brooklyn.


(Image courtesy of http://greenjar.net)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love Bk Bowl too! They manage to take the whole bowling/music/greasy food combo to a surprisingly classy (but still comfortable) new place. Thank you for coming and making the night special!

    And, in response to your final observance... yes. Why does everyone around me have to look like Chris Martin. Why.

    ReplyDelete