Thursday 2 December 2010

Who is Andrea Peyser? And why should we care about what she has to say?


Who is Andrea Peyser, and what is it about her that should make me care about what she has to say?

Again, it's a slow day at the office... so I intend on using my afternoon to answer these questions.
As far as I know - thanks to my Gawker addiction - she works at the New York Post (gag) and has only hateful, hurtful and ignorant things to say about sex, relationships, entertainment and "celebrities". Granted, many of us do the same thing - but nobody I know has a national platform to do so.

So, my goal for the day is to look into who this woman is, what she has accomplished, where she is now and how she got there, what it is that she intends to express to the world, and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment